Sunday, May 1, 2011

Where Your Opinion Counts

There are some things that simply need a voice that is not waving a charity collection envelope at you while it is speaking, or that need a counter voice to give the other side of the story in a world awash with propaganda written by the prominent American news corporations. This is what this blog is for.

I am not specifically attacking or defending North Carolina lawmakers and I am not writing without knowledge of North Carolinas' history, culture or politics. If I don’t include something it doesn’t mean that I am not aware of it, only that I haven’t felt the need to include it.

I will gladly debate the issues, but don't feel obliged to post comments if you don't agree with what I say and aren't willing to listen.

Lastly, I’m not politically backed, I’m not getting paid for this blog and you don’t have to read what I am writing if you don’t like it. Let the games begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment